Guard grids and flat nets
The protective grids are flat rectangular or diamond-shaped nets made of polyethylene (HDPE) and are used for effective separation and economic protection of semi-finished and finished mechanical parts.
As spacers, the meshes allow optimum air circulation, so that the parts can be placed on top even when incompletely dried, without condensation forming on the surface.
Here the meshes are used in warehousing, internal logistics or final packaging, both for pallet goods and box goods.
- Guaranteed protection of painted or treated parts
- High resistance to oil and grease aggression
- No damage or scratches from friction or condensation
- Extremely resistant
- Reusable, thus reducing waste and costs
- Completely recyclable
- Large selection of mesh sizes and sizes
- Semi-finished and finished mechanical parts
- Sensitive metal parts and profiles
- Wood parts
- and much more.
TWO SPECIAL TYPES
- Elastic protective grids (ELASTIC)
- Rigid protective grids (RIGID)